Jana at Jana’s Genealogy and Family History Blog nominated my blog for the Illuminating Blogger Award, which is presented by Food Stories. That was certainly a surprise and just the encouragement I needed today! Thank you, Jana! I enjoy your blog and always hope to have content as interesting as yours.
Here are the rules as posted on the Food Stories blog:
If you are nominated then you have been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award. Just follow the steps below:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
3. Mnemosyne’s Magic Mirror by Meldon J. Wolfgang III
4. Georgian Gentleman by Mike Rendell
5. The Bees Knees Daily by Queen Bee